Looking for something this summer? The list below is a compliation of frequently asked questions that we receive during the summer.
All student information and emergency medical information must be completed on RenWeb by Monday, July 10, 2017. To log in to RenWeb, click here.
- Please list all contact numbers and emergency contacts.
- We will post our Classroom Rosters online in August. You may choose the information that is visible to other families on the custodial parent information page in RenWeb.
- Indicate each email address you would like included on the parent email distribution list. We will send out announcements, reminders, and other pertinent school information by electronic distribution. You may also indicate additional phone numbers for Parent Alert, our emergency contact system.
- If your child divides time between two families, please list both families in RenWeb. Any parent may set up a RenWeb login to access classroom newsletters, photo galleries, and student reports.
All permission information must be completed on RenWeb by Monday, July 10, 2017. To log in to RenWeb, click here.
- Permission to Release: Identifies other adults who are authorized to pick up your child from school.
- Field Trips & School Events: Gives inclusive permission slip for all field trips and school events. Parents will also be asked to sign a permission slip for each field trip during the school year.
- Photographic Portraits: Gives permission to take and use photos of your child for school publications, St. Mark’s website, Facebook, and local press. Note that we never publish students' last names online.
- Independent Student: gives permission for Middle School students to leave the campus unsupervised at dismissal time to walk, ride a bike, or take a bus home.
Please complete all four permission statements; each requires a digital parent/custodian signature
All students must have the Medical Examination by Doctor Form completed by their physician and turned in by August 1, 2017. If your child takes a prescription medication or an “off-label-instruction” over-the-counter medicine that will be given at school, please also have your doctor fill out the Prescription Medication Form. You will have the opportunity to permit dispensing of these and all other over-the-counter medications online through our health software system, Magnus Health. These two forms require a physician's signature.
Magnus Health is accessible via Single Sign-On through the St. Mark’s portal just like Renweb. Once logged into the portal, click the new Magnus Health icon (located next to the Renweb icon). Magnus Health will launch in a new tab and you will be welcomed by a Tutorial Video; please watch this video. Additional tutorial and help resources are available by clicking the Need Help? Icon located in the upper right hand corner of the Magnus Health window. The Medical Examination by Doctor Form
and Prescription Medication Form
are available through Magnus Health as well. We will collect these forms through Magnus Health, and the online help resources will show you how to upload these forms. Magnus Health will be available to new families in late June, after our rollover process.
Registration for Before School, After School, and Extended Day (for Preschool 2s and Preschool 3s students) takes place on RenWeb. Spots are guaranteed up until the deadline; after July 10, we cannot guarantee you a spot in these programs. The Preschool 3s extended care program has limited spots available.
To learn more about the Before School, After School and Extended Day Programs, click here.
A note to new families:
We will be completing the roll over process in RenWeb in mid-to-late-June. At this point, your student will join his or her new class in our system, and you will be able to access and edit all of the necessary forms posted on RenWeb and Magnus Health. When the rollover process is complete, you will receive an email notification. At that point, you will be able to log on, and make changes to the following items: Student Information, Student Medical Information, Permission Information, Before and After School Registration and Extended Day Registration. In the mean time, feel free to log in and update your Custodial Parent Information and Grandparent Information. We appreciate your patience!
As a reminder, tuition for the 2017-2018 school year will begin drafting June 1, 2017. Whether you are using the lump-sum, two payment, or ten payment option, the first draft will occur on June 1.
Remember to check your student account to pay all outstanding balances. Any outstanding balances will prevent your final report card from being mailed.
Questions? Contact Scott Seaman, Student Account Manager.
Yes, in addition to the uniform requirements
, our Lower School teachers have developed a list of tips and suggestions for choosing the right backpack, uniform pieces, and shoes. Click here
for this information.
The St. Mark's Used Uniform Sale will be held on
Saturday, June 3 – 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Saturday, August 19 – 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
The Parker Uniforms Summer Sale will be held
June 1 - June 30.
Click here for uniform requirements.
Rising 1st through 8th grade students are expected to complete summer reading assignments. Additionally, Middle School students are exected to complete math assignments. Click here to find all important information regarding these assignments.
Yes! Please visit our educational apps
page to check out a comprehensive list of educational apps, targeting a variety of subjects.
Yes! Summer at St. Mark's will be taking place in June and July. To learn more, click here.
The First Day of School is Wednesday, August 23, 2017; however, Lower School Opening Days take place on the weekdays of August 17-21, and Middle School Orientation takes place August 17-22. Check the school calendar for more information!
Note that Early Childhood will have Early Dismissal August 19-21.
Yes, there are several items related only to our middle school students.
- Summer Reading and Math assignments can be found by clicking here.
- The middle school supply list is available here.
We've revamped our schedule for Lower School Opening Days and Middle School Orientation. More information will be coming soon!
Class lists, letters from the headmasters, caterer information, and detailed calendars will be posted later in the summer. Watch for email from St. Mark’s over the summer and check the school web site, www.stmes.org
, for news and calendar updates.
The school office summer hours are as follows:
May 30, 2017 through July 28, 2017
8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Monday through Friday
The School Office will be closed July 3 through July 8, 2017.
DVDs will be for sale in the coming weeks. Check www.stmes.org/dvd
to place orders for DVDs of the 2016-2017 school year fine arts performances!
For information regarding yearbook orders, please contact Sharon Bukaty
to learn more about lunch options at St. Mark's.