Epicurean Delight Information
Epicurean Group was introduced as the lunch program caterer in the 2011-2012 school year.
They offer students, visitors, faculty, and staff a delicious, nutritious, and convenient solution. Epicurean Group’s program offers a wholesome, healthy option to lunches for your students.
Important information to know:
- Lunch service is offered Monday through Friday
- Lunch service is on a cash or pre-payment basis only (for more information, see below)
- Lunch is offered on a first come, first-served basis. We guarantee students will have a balanced lunch ready to enjoy, although their first choice may not always be available.
- Students may go through the lunch serving line without pre-ordering and are charged for purchases made on that day
- The program may be used for daily use, as a supplement to lunch brought from home, or on an emergency basis
- A complete hot lunch entrée is offered every day, as well as a wide selection of a la carte menu options
- For inquiries regarding special needs or requests, please contact our office
- Registration is simple – please see information below. Please expedite so your student may begin having lunch as soon as school begins
- Epicurean's Guarantee:We stand behind our food 100%. If you are not satisfied with your meal, we will credit you for it or return your money, and your next meal is on us!
Welcome Letter from Epicurean Delight
Information about the lunch program at St. Mark's
Student Registration Form
General Lunch Menu 2016-2017
A La Carte Menu 2016-2017
Epicurean Delight Food Philosophy