Admission Frequently Asked Questions
Many questions arise as families get to know St. Mark’s and explore our admission process. Below you will find a list of frequently asked questions and answers. If you have additional questions, we invite you to contact the Admission Office by email or by phone at 713-667-7030.
- When should I submit my child's application for admission?
- Do you give priority admission consideration?
- What role does admission testing play in the admission process?
- How should I help prepare my child for admission testing?
- When do admission decisions go out?
- What does it mean to be in the wait pool?
- What areas of Houston do your students come from?
- What if my family is not Episcopalian?
- Do you offer before and after school care?