Welcome to St. Mark's!
We are so very happy to welcome you to the St. Mark’s community for the 2021-2022 school year! School is typically a place of stability, consistency, and predictability for our children and families. While the COVID-19 pandemic has created unpredictability and inconsistency for all of us, it remains our top priority to attend to the health and welfare of everyone in our community: students, faculty, staff, and families. It is through this lens we make all decisions. Our team will be working this summer to finalize our COVID mitigation plans for the 2021-2022 school year, and you will receive communication as new information becomes available.
We hope you find the information below helpful as your family prepares for the start of school in August. We know joining a new school community can be an exciting and overwhelming experience. If you have any questions, please know members of our Leadership Team are available to help you. We wish you a happy and safe summer and we are eager to welcome you on the first day of school!
- How Does St. Mark's Communicate with Parents?
- What is the Portal?
- Where Can I Access a School Calendar?
- When Will We Learn Who Our Student's Homeroom Teacher or Advisor is?
- When Are Parent-Teacher Conferences?
- How Can I Get Involved as a Parent?
- How Can We Support the School?
- Can I follow the School on Social Media?
- How does Arrival and Dismissal Work?
- Does the School Offer Extended Care?
- What does the Dining Program Look Like?
- What's the Deal with Spirit Teams and How Do I Know Which Team We're On?
- What Athletics Offerings Are Available?
- What Does Dining at St. Mark's Look Like?
- What Does It Mean to be An Episcopal School?