Welcome to St. Mark's!
We are so very happy to welcome you to the St. Mark’s community for the 2021-2022 school year! School is typically a place of stability, consistency, and predictability for our children and families. While the COVID-19 pandemic has created unpredictability and inconsistency for all of us, it remains our top priority to attend to the health and welfare of everyone in our community: students, faculty, staff, and families. It is through this lens we make all decisions.
We hope you find the information below helpful as your family prepares to begin your life at St. Mark's. We know joining a new school community can be an exciting and overwhelming experience. If you have any questions, please know members of our Leadership Team are available to help you. We wish you a happy and safe summer and we are eager to welcome you!
- How Does St. Mark's Communicate with Parents?
- What is the Portal?
- Where Can I Access a School Calendar?
- When Will We Learn Who Our Student's Homeroom Teacher or Advisor is?
- When Are Parent-Teacher Conferences?
- How Can I Get Involved as a Parent?
- How Can We Support the School?
- Can I follow the School on Social Media?