Welcome to St. Mark's!
We are so very happy to welcome you to the St. Mark’s community for the 2022-2023 school year! We hope you find the information below helpful as your family prepares for the start of school in August. We know joining a new school community can be an exciting and overwhelming experience. If you have any questions, please know members of our Leadership Team are available to help you. We wish you a happy and safe summer and we are eager to welcome you on the first day of school!
- How Does St. Mark's Communicate with Parents?
- What is the Portal?
- Where Can I Access a School Calendar?
- When Will We Learn Who Our Student's Homeroom Teacher or Advisor is?
- When Are Parent-Teacher Conferences?
- How Can I Get Involved as a Parent?
- How Can We Support the School?
- Can I follow the School on Social Media?