The mission of the Parent Guild is to support the school through our events and programs. We are a self-supporting organization, with fundraisers generating revenue for our activities.
Our primary fundraiser is our fall carnival, Scarborough Fair. We also raise funds through our Family Restaurant Night, Loyalty Marketing Programs, Spiritwear and Used Uniform Sales. The total of these funds is used to host the following events:
- Scarborough Fair
- Breakfast with Santa
- Boo Hoo Breakfast
- Book Fair
- Field Day
- Grandparents and Friends Day
- Saddle up Barn Dance
- Hospitality at school-wide events
The Parent Guild is also responsible the following year-round activities:
- Lions Café – Light breakfast with mom or dad at St. Mark’s before school
- Faculty & Staff Appreciation – Quarterly breakfasts, lunches and monthly treats
- Spirit Nights – Monthly fundraisers and fellowship at local restaurants
- Helping Hands – Assist teachers in cutting, tracing and coloring projects
- Parent Education – Book clubs and events focused on parenting topics
- Spiritwear – Purchase St. Mark’s gear from the Lion’s Den Spiritwear Store each Friday morning
- Teacher Birthdays – Individual treats for each teacher
- Used Uniforms – Purchase gently worn uniform items
We support both Library Book Fairs and the Heritage Festival by coordinating volunteers.
We are a volunteer-driven group, so we rely on your creativity and talents to make our events as successful as possible. Thank you for your support!