The mission of the Parent Guild is to support the school through our events and programs. We are a self-supporting organization, with fundraisers generating revenue for our activities.
Our primary fundraiser is our fall carnival, Scarborough Fair. We also raise funds through our Family Restaurant Night, Loyalty Marketing Programs, Spiritwear and Used Uniform Sales. The total of these funds is used to host the following events:
- Boo Hoo Breakfast
- Scarborough Fair
- Breakfast with Santa
- Book Fair
- Father Daughter Dance
- Grandparents and Friends Day
- Field Day
- Hospitality at school-wide events
The Parent Guild is also responsible the following year-round activities:
- Dads & Donuts – Bi-Monthly breakfast with Dad at St. Mark’s before school
- Mornings with Mom – Held during May, a breakfast with Mom at St. Mark’s before school
- Faculty & Staff Appreciation – Quarterly breakfasts, lunches and monthly treats
- Family Restaurant Nights – Monthly fundraisers and fellowship at local restaurants
- Helping Hands – Assist teachers in cutting, tracing and coloring projects
- Parent Education – Book clubs and events focused on parenting topics
- Spiritwear – Purchase St. Mark’s gear from the Lion’s Den Spiritwear Store each Friday morning
- Teacher Birthdays – Individual treats for each teacher
- Used Uniforms – Purchase gently worn uniform items
We support both Library Book Fairs and the Heritage Festival by coordinating volunteers.
We are a volunteer-driven group, so we rely on your creativity and talents to make our events as successful as possible. Thank you for your support!
We are always available to answer your questions. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to contact our President. We'd love to answer your questions!
- Box Tops for Education
- Kroger Community Rewards and Randalls Good Neighbor Program
- Spirit Nights
If you shop online, AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support St. Mark’s. Simply go to https://smile.amazon.com/ and select St. Mark’s as the organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you shop. Be sure to bookmark https://smile.amazon.com/ to make it even easier to donate a portion of your purchase price from eligible AmazonSmile purchases.
With the Box Tops for Education program, every time you trim a Box Top you earn 10¢ for St. Mark’s Episcopal School! You’ll find them on boxes of Cheerios cereal, Ziploc bags, Nature Valley snacks, Annie’s Homegrown products, and more. Over the course of each school year, we’ll have Box Top challenges to encourage children and their families to be aware of products in your home that may help St. Mark’s earn these dollars.
And, don’t forget the free Box Tops Bonus App for your phone! Register at www.BTFE.com and link your account to St. Mark’s. Download the app and link to your BTFE account. Select your offers on the app, buy the products, and scan your receipt. It couldn’t be easier and instead of 10¢ per Box Top, each offer is worth at least 20¢! Use this in addition to clipping the on-product Box Tops and you’ll earn even more for St. Mark’s.
Both Randalls and Kroger grocery stores donate a percentage of your purchases to St. Mark’s when you enroll in their loyalty programs. Enrolling is simple; stop by the Customer Service desk at Randalls and fill out a simple “Good Neighbor Program” form to link St. Mark’s #3599 to your Remarkable Card or visit www.kroger.com to link your Kroger Plus card to St. Mark’s #81022.
MightyNest offers natural, organic and non-toxic products all in one place. You can find lunch gear, reusable bottles, pure body care, kitchenware, and green cleaning products. Simply select St. Mark’s at checkout and 15% of your purchase will be donated to the school!
Shopping for school shoes? Earn money for St. Mark’s when you shop at www.pediped.com. For every purchase, pediped will give 10% back to our school. Just enter the code SCHEFVR in the Promotion Code box when you check out.