At St. Mark's, we believe strongly in providing wholesome nutritious meals and offering nutrition education programs for the our community.
Lunch is available each full day that school is in session. Regional and theme menus featuring homemade entrées and choices of side dishes will be served with each day, presenting foods that follow the guidelines of a balanced program established for our students.
Due to the impact of COVID-19, we are working in partnership with our food service provider, Flik Independent School Dining, to minimize the spread of germs, while still offering as many options for our students as possible. We have added more FAQs below that speak in more specifics to how our dining program is adjusting to this new environment.
- When will lunch service begin?
- Which grades enjoy our dining service?
- What is on the menu?
- What's Different for Preschool 3s through Kindergarten Students?
- What COVID-19 Mitigations are in Place for Dining?
- Will there be meals available for those with dietary restrictions?
- How Does My Child Know What to do On the First Day of School?
- Can I join my child for lunch?
- Can I send homemade treats for my child's birthday?
- How do we encourage healthy eating habits?
- What if my child is a picky eater?
- Can My Child Bring Lunch from Home?
- How Often are Desserts Served?
- How often do the menus change?
- What types of Bread are Served?
- What Type of Milk is Served?
- What Type of Juices are Served?
- Do you serve organic produce?
- Where can I find more information about what is going on this month with our dining program?
- Why did we choose Flik?
- Who do I contact if I have questions?