At St. Mark's, we believe strongly in providing wholesome nutritious meals and offering nutrition education programs for the our community.
Lunch is available each full day that school is in session. Regional and theme menus featuring homemade entrées and choices of side dishes will be served with each day presenting foods that follow the guidelines of a balanced program established for our students.
- What Offerings Are Available During Lunch?
- What if my child has allergies or follows a certain diet?
- How do we Encourage Healthy Eating Habits?
- What if My Child is a Picky Eater?
- How Does My Child Know What to do on the First Day of School?
- How Often are Desserts Served?
- What types of Bread are Served?
- What Type of Milk is Served?
- What type of Juices are Served?
- Do you serve organic produce?
- How often do the menus change?
- Can I join my child for lunch?
- Can My Child Bring Lunch from Home?
- Where can I find more information about what is going on this month with our dining program?
- Why did we choose Flik?
- What if I have Health Concerns for my Child?
- Who do I contact if I have questions?