At St. Mark's, we believe strongly in providing wholesome nutritious meals and offering nutrition education programs for the our community.
Lunch is available each full day that school is in session. Regional and theme menus featuring homemade entrées and choices of side dishes will be served with each day presenting foods that follow the guidelines of a balanced program established for our students.
Due to the impact of COVID-19, we are working in partnership with our food service provider, Flik Independent School Dining to minimize the spread of germs, while still offering as many options for our students as possible. We have added more FAQs below that speak in more specifics to how our dining program is adjusting to this new environment. For more updates on COVID-19, please visit this page of our website.
- When will lunch service begin?
- Which grades enjoy our dining service?
- Where will lunch be served?
- How will lunches be delivered to classrooms?
- When will lunches be served?
- What is on the menu?
- Will there be choices? How are choices made?
- Why are Primary School Selections Chosen by the Head of Primary School?
- Will there be meals available for those with dietary restrictions?
- Can students bring their own sack lunch?
- Can I join my child for lunch?
- Can I send homemade treats for my child's birthday?
- What is the 8th grade dining privilege?
- How do we encourage healthy eating habits?
- What if my child is a picky eater?
- What offerings are typically available for lunch?
- How often do the menus change?
- What types of Bread are Served?
- What Type of Milk is Served?
- Do you serve organic produce?
- Where can I find more information about what is going on this month with our dining program?
- Why did we choose Flik?
- Who do I contact if I have questions?