At St. Mark's, we believe strongly in providing wholesome nutritious meals and offering nutrition education programs for our community.
Lunch is available each full day that school is in session. Regional and theme menus featuring homemade entrées and choices of side dishes will be served each day, presenting foods that follow the guidelines of a balanced program established for our students.
- When will lunch service begin?
- Which grades enjoy our dining service?
- What is on the menu?
- What's Different for Preschool 3s through Kindergarten Students?
- Will there be meals available for those with dietary restrictions?
- How Does My Child Know What to do On the First Day of School?
- Can I join my child for lunch?
- Can I send homemade treats for my child's birthday?
- How do we encourage healthy eating habits?
- What if my child is a picky eater?
- Can My Child Bring Lunch from Home?
- How Often are Desserts Served?
- What Type of Milk is Served?
- What Type of Juices are Served?
- Do you serve organic produce?
- How often do the menus change?
- Who do I contact if I have questions?