How do we protect our families from the flu?
Health and Medicine
St. Mark's uses Magnus Health Student Medical Record to collect student health information. Magnus Health is a secure and easy-to-use website for submitting data. This website allows our school nurse to securely and efficiently share and update pertinent student health information.
For technical support contact Magnus Health at: 1-877-461-6831, email Magnus technical support, or visit magnushealth.com/parents.
For any other questions or issues, contact School Nurse Sarah Beckmann.
We are excited to announce that our school has been selected to participate in the Kinsa FLUency program. As part of this program:
- Each family that signs up will receive a FREE Kinsa Smart Thermometer, which works with the free Kinsa app available through iOS or Android.
- Our school has a unique group in the Kinsa app, and you will be able to share and view anonymous information regarding classroom wellness. Don't worry – this will not replace our current school communication regarding illnesses.
- We are hopeful that through early detection and increased awareness, we will see fewer sick days for our students.
The more families that participate, the more successful the program will be for our school. Signing up is easy:
- Download the free Kinsa app on your smart phone or tablet.
- Create profiles for each family member. You may create profiles for all family members, but you'll only want to add students to our school group.
- Go to "Groups" and search for our school using our zip code (77025) in the city/state field; there is no need to type our school name or city.
Please contact Nurse Sarah Beckmann if you have any questions.