St. Mark's Episcopal School Yearbooks
Who Makes the Yearbook?
The yearbook is created by a team of dedicated 5th through 8th grade students. We have student editors and teams who focus on photography, layout, and written content. Yearbook is a class that middle school students may choose to be in, and is led by our Yearbook Coordinator, Sharon Bukaty.
How and When Do I Order a Yearbook?
Yearbook orders are purchased online through Balfour between January 1 and March 31 of every year. To buy the yearbook:
- Visit www.balfour.com
- Type St. Mark's Episcopal School (make sure to choose St Mark's Houston, TX).
- Click on yearbook (add to cart)
- You may add extras:
- Personalization on the front cover (student's first and last name) $5.00
- Icons $5.00 each
- Bling the book items (priced according to item)
- Shout out messages Preschool 2s – 7th Grade $15.00 personal message to your child included in the back of the book. If you choose to add a shout out message then you will make a Balfour account, and finalize payment when you are finished creating your shout out message.
Who Can Place Yearbook Ads, and How Do I place an Ad?
Yearbook Ads are reserved for our 8th grade students only. Parents of 8th graders should watch for emails from Mrs. Bukaty for the process of placing a yearbook ad.
When are Yearbooks Distributed?
Yearbooks are distributed in August.
What if We Leave St. Mark's? How Do We Get Our Yearbooks?
If you graduate or leave St. Mark's but have ordered a yearbook, look for emails. Our recent grads are invited back for a casual come-and-go event on campus to grab their yearbooks before high school starts. Families who have moved or left St. Mark's will be able to come get their yearbook from the front office, or we can mail it to you if you have left the city.
We Lost our Yearbooks During Harvey. Can I get replacements?
We understand the yearbook is a prized possession, after all, it is the cumulative history for a school year. If you lost your yearbook, or yearbooks from multiple years, please fill out the form below.
We're sorry. The form you requested is not active at this time.